2017 Hoof Health Conference
July 20-22, 2017, Syracuse, New York
Pre-conference workshop - July 19, 2017
Lodging and Conference Site
Holiday Inn Syracuse/Liverpool
441 Electronics Parkway
Liverpool, New York 13088
Phone 315-457-1122, Fax 315-451-0675
- Request the Hoof Trimmers Association Room Block, rate is $115. This rate expires on June 18, 2017, but may sell out early. Please book early. Hotel reservations made after this date are subject to the hotel’s prevailing rates and availability
- We increased the room block based on high conference attendance in recent years. We will continually monitor the room block and increase it based on demand, however, the hotel could fill up if you wait too long. If this happens, we will work with a nearby hotel for more rooms. Please call us if you experience difficulty in reserving your lodging.
- Staying at the conference hotel - This hotel not only offers great amenities, discounted rates and the best networking opportunities, but staying within the organization’s room block will help the Association meet its obligation to the hotel, avoid penalties and keep registration prices down. Thank you for choosing to stay at this hotel!
GROUND TRANSPORTATION TO/FROM AIRPORT
This hotel has a complementary shuttle to and from the airport. After you collect your luggage, please call the hotel for the shuttle, see number above.
More on Syracuse:
Don't know much about Syracuse- what to see, where to go, what to eat, etc? That's okay, there's a website for that. Visit Syracuse (www.visitsyracuse.com) has everything you need. Find things on your own, view a visitors guide online, or call and request some special guides/brochures (1-800-234-4791).
| Active Member or Dairy Producer or Veterinarians
|| $175, includes lunch on Fri. and Sat.
| Non Member
|| $310, includes lunch on Fri. and Sat. and includes membership
| Spouse attending seminars
|| $99. includes lunch on Fri. and Sat.
Optional events at additional cost:
- Welcome and Farewell Banquets
- Friday offsite dinner
- Spouse Trips
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Register online by clicking here (you can pay by credit card or by check when registering online)
- Fill out this form (PDF) (COMING SOON)
INTERESTED IN A BOOTH OR SPONSOR AN EVENT?